We can take a look under the hood
You know you need brake repair when:
- the brake dashboard light glows amber, indicating problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- the brake dashboard light is red, indicating a system imbalance
- the brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
- you hear grinding or constant squealing during braking
- Brake Replacement
- Brake Calipers & Wheel Cylinders
- Master Cylinder & Brake Bleeding
- Power Brake Boosters
- Hydro-Vac Units (Hydro-Boost)
- ABS Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake Flush
- Emergency Brake Repairs
Get your next car oil change service done by the experts at Complete Auto Care of Encinitas. For enhanced protection for your engine we use premium brands that you know and trust while delivering quick and quality service every time.
Get a jump on your car's start.
Warning signs that may indicate your battery is dead or about to die:
Slow engine crank: When you attempt to start the vehicle, the cranking of the engine is sluggish and takes longer than normal to start.
Check engine light on: The check engine light sometimes appears when your battery power is weak.
Battery leak: Leaking also causes corrosion around the connecting posts. The gunk may need to be removed; otherwise, your car may not start.
If you are experiencing electrical problems or your battery is towards the end of its lifecycle, give us a call or use the appointment form to bring your car for an inspection.
Areas covered by our starter and alternator services include:
- Battery Diagnosis & Service
- Burn Damage Repairs
- Alternator Replacement
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Starter Assemblies, Switches, & Cables
And when your car’s transmission gives you problems, there’s no better place to take it than Complete Car Care. What are the symptoms of transmission trouble?
- Your vehicle will not move.
- Your vehicle experiences problems shifting gears.
The last transmission fluid change for your car or truck was more than a year ago.
The best way to get your transmission fixed right starts with the right diagnostic. We know that the first step towards fixing your transmission is determining what the problem is
Call us for an inspection service appointment or use the appointment form.
Complete Car Care of Encinitas transmission services include:
- Transmission Fluid Service
- Automatic Transmission Internal Repairs
- Automatic Transaxle Service
- Manual Transmission Service and Repair
- Clutch & Pressure Plate Service
- Hydraulic Master Cylinder & Slave Cylinder Repairs
- Transmission service
- Transmission rebuild
- Transmission flush
It’s even more true today, since the cars of the recent past are so well built. It’s not uncommon to get 150,000 miles out of a car and the body will last almost forever, thanks to the superb corrosion protection methods adopted by most automakers.
During the life of the vehicle, sometimes the engine needs to be replaced or rebuilt. At Complete Car Care of Encinitas, we can handle both of these services.
These are some things to keep in mind: Rebuilt engines are not all alike. The issue with a rebuilt engine is that experience, quality parts, and expert installation are essential to give you an engine you can depend on for many, many years. We can help you with a quality rebuilt engine that will provide you with a longer warranty, better quality, and more peace of mind.
When auto air conditioning systems break down, refrigerant leaks. Not only is refrigerant harmful to the environment, it’s also harmful to the vehicle. Leaking refrigerant can damage your vehicle’s evaporator and compressor.
Servicing your AC system usually includes the following:
- Visual inspection of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Visual inspection of accessible components for leaks or damage
- Checking the operation of the air conditioning compressor and other air conditioning components
- Evacuating refrigerant from the system
- Vacuum testing the system
- Recharging the air conditioning system using the appropriate refrigerant to the system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
If your AC or heating system is not performing the way it used to, give us a call or use the appointment form to bring your car for an inspection.
Heater Core Replacement
Heater Hose Service
Dash Control Components
Automatic Temperature Control Systems
A/C Evacuate & Recharge Service
Component Replacement or Repair
We use the proper refrigerants that are designed for the vehicle.
Guaranteed Maintenance Service
Factory recommended maintenance schedules can help extend the life of your car, prevent costly auto repairs, and avoid unexpected emergencies.
To troubleshoot your vehicle’s electrical system, our experts use specialized diagnostic equipment to access your vehicle’s data and pinpoint the cause of any electrical problems.
- A thorough visual inspection of battery and case condition
- Check to ensure your battery can still deliver adequate power, and replace it if necessary
- Electrical cable connections are examined and adjusted, if necessary
- Engine diagnostics may be necessary to troubleshoot sophisticated systems or complex electrical problems.
Power Windows, Power Doors, Power Seats, & Power Antennas
Turn Signals, Flasher, & Headlight Circuits
Window Wipers & Washers
Today’s vehicles are manufactured with complex inter-related systems. On-board computers continuously monitor and store information concerning the performance of these systems. A warning light comes on because the computer has sensed that a signal from one of the systems or components has gone outside of its normal operating range or stopped working. The computer then sends a signal to turn on the light to let you know something is amiss or plain wrong!
Extend the life of your tires.
Car pulls to the right or left
Uneven tire wear
Steering wheel isn’t centered while driving straight
Steering wheel vibration
It helps prolong the life of the tires
Your vehicle will yield better gas mileage
You will get better handling and therefore, a safer ride
Whether your vehicle needs a front end two-wheel alignment, a single tire alignment or all four wheels aligned, all of our alignment services include:
- Suspension components inspection
- Steering components inspection
- Tire condition inspection
- Alignment angles measurement
- Alignment angles adjustment
- Steering angle sensor reset (if needed)
Car overheating can come from a variety of sources. If your engine is running hotter than normal, either soon after starting or during normal operation, or if you find puddles of coolant beneath your car, it’s time to have the cooling system checked.
Without a properly functioning cooling system, heat levels produced by your car’s engine are enough to cause damage to the engine itself.
Call us for an inspection service appointment or use the appointment form.
Complete Car Care of Encinitas cooling system services include:
- Radiator Repairs & Cooling System Pressure Tests
- New Replacement Radiators
- Water Pump Service
- Freeze Plug / Expansion Plug Service
- Cylinder Head Gasket & Cylinder Head Service
- Cooling System Flush
- Coolant Exchange Service
- Thermostatically Controlled Circuits
- Electrical Fan & Motor Assemblies
- Cooling System Re-Hose Service
- Electrical Repairs to Dashboard Monitoring Lights & Gauges
Your vehicle’s axle connects two wheels together in front and in back. This load-bearing component acts like a central shaft, maintaining the wheel positions relative to each other and to the vehicle body. The axle construction matches vehicle use; trucks and off-road vehicles come with axles that keep the wheel positions steady under heavy stress (ideal for supporting heavy loads), while conventional axles satisfy the average driver needs.
Axle services available at Complete Car Care:
- Wheel Bearing Replacement & Repack
- Front & Rear CV Axle Service & Boot Service
- Differential Repairs
- Drive-Shaft Service
- Shocks & struts
- Tire Balance & Rotation Service
- Power Steering pump
- Power Steering Flush
At Complete Car Care of Encinitas, we can correctly diagnose your engine trouble and repair it efficiently and economically!
So call today for an appointment or use the appointment form on this website, and start enjoying the peace of mind that comes with putting your car in the hands of qualified and experienced technicians.
Engine Replacement Gas & Diesel
Engine Replacement through Major Manufactures
Timing Chain & Timing Belt Service
Valve Work, Valve Grinding, and Cylinder Head Repairs
Engine Oil Leaks: diagnose, clean, and recommended repairs
Oil pan gasket repair
Valve cover gasket repair
Without properly maintained struts and shocks an unexpected pothole, or even a gravel road, can actually cause the wheels of a vehicle to bounce off of the ground, which can easily lead to loss of control and collision.