You step on the accelerator pedal and the car takes off – but what happens when you hit the brakes? Do you need more runway than a 747 to stop your car? If you’re not confident in your vehicle’s ability to brake firm and straight, then it’s time for a brake service. With time, all car brakes need attention, and there’s no better place to have an expert’s attention than Complete Car Care of Encinitas. We’ll diagnose your vehicle’s brake problems and offer brake repair solutions that fit your budget. From the brake pedal to hydraulic brake fluid, brake master cylinder to power brake booster, drum brakes to disc brakes and electronic anti-lock brake sensors.
Our technicians know every part of your brake system inside and out and can perform necessary brake repairs on any make and model of car. So, what are the brake warning signs? You know you need brake repair when:
- the brake dashboard light glows amber, indicating problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- the brake dashboard light is red, indicating a system imbalance
- the brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
- you hear grinding or constant squealing during braking
Any time you notice any of these symptoms, it’s a good idea to have your brakes checked. At Complete Car Care of Encinitas, if our inspection reveals you do need brake repair service, we will explain exactly what’s required, what’s optional and provide you with a written estimate before any work is done.
Available brake services include:
- Brake Replacement
- Brake Calipers & Wheel Cylinders
- Master Cylinder & Brake Bleeding
- Power Brake Boosters
- Hydro-Vac Units (Hydro-Boost)
- ABS Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake Flush
- Emergency Brake Repairs