Electrical System Diagnostics
Your car’s electrical system is important. Really important. So is staying informed about its ability to perform. Left unchecked, a weak or dead battery can wreak havoc on other electrical system parts, like alternators and starters. If your electrical system is showing signs of acting up, don’t delay. Bring your car to Complete Car Care of Encinitas so we can assess the situation, make sure voltage is correct and prevent further potential damage. You don’t want failure to be an option, ever.
There are dozens of electrical components needed to route power in your vehicle’s electrical system and these can vary greatly according to vehicle make, model and age. Your electrical system includes your vehicle’s battery, alternator, and starter. Many new vehicles also feature sophisticated computer systems that affect functions like steering, brakes, sensors, and more. All of these electrical components make it difficult to diagnose the cause of vehicle electrical problems. To troubleshoot your vehicle’s electrical system, our experts use specialized diagnostic equipment to access your vehicle’s data and pinpoint the cause of any electrical problems.
Our electrical system service includes:
- A thorough visual inspection of battery and case condition
- Check to ensure your battery can still deliver adequate power, and replace it if necessary
- Electrical cable connections are examined and adjusted, if necessary
- Engine diagnostics may be necessary to troubleshoot sophisticated systems or complex electrical problems.
We service the following electrical components:
- Smog diagnostic
- Power Windows, Power Doors, Power Seats, & Power Antennas
- Smog failure
- Electrical diagnostic
- Turn Signals, Flasher, & Headlight Circuits
- Window Wipers & Washers
- Head lights
- Starter repair