Happy Holidays from all of us here at Complete Car Care Encinitas! The winter season is usually full of lots of traveling, and making sure that your vehicle is in excellent working condition is vital to guaranteeing its reliability on the road. If you're planning to visit relatives or friends near or far, a vehicle inspection here at Complete Car Care Encinitas before you hit the road will ensure your safety and give you peace of mind throughout your travels.
A pre-road trip inspection should include:
- Checking tires for proper air pressure, good tread, overall great condition, proper wheel alignment, and having a tire balance and rotation performed if necessary.
- Inspect all fluids to ensure that that they are fresh and topped off
- Ensure that the spark plugs, starting and charging system, and battery are all in working order
- Check all exterior and interior lights
- If your windshield wipers are skipping or streaking, have the wipers replaced and ensure that the windshield wiper fluid is full
- Make sure that the defrosting and heating system is working properly
All of the inspections listed above will guarantee that your vehicle is safe and reliable for the road. If you're planning on leaving soon, be sure to set an appointment here at Complete Car Care Encinitas and we will get your car road trip ready.